Many players influence City Council’s decisions and Vancouver’s future. CityHallWatch balances the game by giving citizens tools to engage City Hall effectively. More here.
- Tally is now up to 9 legal actions against @CityofVancouver. Are we missing more? wp.me/p18o1P-5qO 3 hours ago
- RT @MainlanderNews: Bob Rennie: driving the Vision Vancouver and BC Liberal dynasties at the expense of everyone else http://t.co/d94Bj57rv… 5 hours ago
- RT @csmithstraight: Could @LibbyDavies be more vulnerable in #Vancouver East in 2015? straight.com/news/603441/co… @georgiastraight #cdnpoli @May… 5 hours ago
- RT @jakking49: #vanpoli The Rule of Law? jaksview3.wordpress.com/2014/03/08/the… 5 hours ago
- RT @natecrompton: Bob Rennie’s $25,000 lunch: Behind the housing crisis themainlander.com/2014/03/07/bob… #vanpoli 14 hours ago
- List of community-based legal actions and injunctions against City of Vancouver and politicians
- Mayor’s office spent $110,000 on consultants in two years. Are taxpayers paying for political fundraising?
- Court injunction filed to delay Casa Mia Public Hearing, address rezoning concerns (Southlands Community Assn, media release, 8-Mar-2014)
- Lawsuit seeks disqualification of Mayor Robertson and all Vision Councillors over alleged conflict of interest with Brook Pooni, VIA
- Heather Place referral at Council March 11th, Public Hearing perhaps on April 1, 2014
TagsAffordability Auditor General Beach Towers Budget Burrard Gateway Cambie Corridor Campaign contributions China Community Planning Density DTES Emergency Prep False Creek Heads-Up Hot this week Little Mountain Marpole Metro Van RGS Mount Pleasant non-market Norquay Political expression S Speculation STIR Tall buildings Viaducts