Supporting community awareness and impact to create the future.
- Canadian English spellings
- Sentence style capitalization of headings
- Define abbreviations the first time they are mentioned in the abstract or text; also the first time they are mentioned in a Table/Figure heading.
- Dates style: April 20, 2015 in a sentence, or 20-Apr-2015 for abbreviation.
- Write 1990s rather than with an apostrophe or just 90s.
- Write do not, cannot (not don’t, can’t)
- Numbers 1 to 9 are written in full
- A space after a number and before units, NOT before %
- Above all, be clear, be clear, be clear.