Vancouver City Council is holding a Public Hearing on Tuesday, May 24th, starting at 6pm. The highly controversial development proposed for a heavily wooded site on East 18th Avenue in Cedar Cottage will be reviewed. A new location for Mountain Equipment Co-op at 101 East 2nd Avenue is on the agenda. Bylaw changes to restrict floating billboards will also be discussed. Members of the public can sign up to speak via email ( email@example.com ) or by calling 604.829.4238.
For reference, the agenda for the public hearing is reproduced below:
PUBLIC HEARING AGENDA
|DATE:||Tuesday, May 24, 2016|
Third Floor, City Hall
- If you would like to speak at the Public Hearing please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.829.4238.
- You can also register on the day of the Hearing, between 5:30 and 6 pm, or 30 minutes before the hearing starts, at City Hall. For more information on Public Hearings, please visit vancouver.ca/publichearings.
- You can also communicate your comments to City Council by emailing email@example.com.
- Visit http://vancouver.ca/speaker-wait-times or @VanCityClerk on Twitter for real-time information on the progress of City Council meetings.
- A live video stream of the meeting will be available at http://civic.neulion.com/cityofvancouver/. An archive of the video stream will be available the day following the meeting
COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
1. SIGN BY-LAW AMENDMENT: Floating Signs
|May 19, 2016||
2. REZONING: 101 East 2nd Avenue
|May 19, 2016||
3. REZONING: 3365 Commercial Drive and 1695-1775 East 18th Avenue
|May 19, 2016|
RISE FROM COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
ADOPT REPORT OF COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE
* * * * *